Green coffee is good substitution of normal coffee. Normal brown coffee is ruling domestic as well as international market with its famous Coffee varieties such as Espresso, cappuccino, Americano, café latte, Mocha chino etc. But in coming future days the Green Coffee is going to win the hearts of the consumers due to its various health benefits and nutritional values.
Green coffee is now entering in the international market for export purposes.
Green Coffee is basically cultivated in Kerala, Goa, Tamilnadu etc.
It’s a good, Trendy and healthy product for Coffee Lovers. They can substitute green tea with green coffee.
The Major Markets for export of Green Coffee from India are Italy, Russia, Greece, France, Korea, America, Kuwait etc.
Green Coffee is a Good product to Export. People often find some Different product to export. This can be a good option for exporters. As right now there is less competition in this product. You can easily gain competitive advantage over this.
Those people who are planning to export but don’t know how to export and how to import the products from different international markets, can join our course of export and import management with all its practical documentation. We will teach you the procedures of export and import also we will guide you how you can obtain the Export and Import licenses in a less period of time without paying extra and heavy Charges.
Positive Effects of Green coffee
- Green coffee will help you in shed your weight
- Green Coffee contains diseases fighting antioxidant which helps the body to prevent the diseases like Obesity, skin allergies, cancers etc.
- Green Coffee slows down The sign of premature aging.
- Green coffee act as an anti –diabetic for Diabetic Patients.
Negative Impacts of Green coffee
- Over consumption of Green coffee can disturb your health, as it contains higher content of caffeine ,it can cause Insomnia and Restlessness
- Higher Intake of Green coffee is not advisable for Pregnant Women and Kids
For more details and latest Blogs you can visit our website its www.exportexpertsindia.com
Also like our Facebook page for latest news and trends in International Trade (Export and Import)
Also Follow us on Twitter @EXPORTEXPERTS24